Events / Activities
New Life Media Policy
Media images and recordings bring life to and help tell the story of New Life’s faith community, enhance the quality of the information we provide to our members and give visitors an idea of what to expect when they attend our church. We would like to share media items recorded at our various ministry activities, events and programs in church-produced materials, including, but not limited to, bulletins, posters, brochures, newsletters and other printed materials, and on the church website.
Accordingly, participation in church activities implies permission for publication of any media recorded, unless a signed “Media Images Opt-Out Form” is on file with the church office. This applies to anyone who attends our church except children: Any child without the Image Permissions and Use form on file will not have their image used in any publicity. While we reserve the right to photograph and record church events, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will strive to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Any adult may complete the Media Images Opt-Out Form if they do not wish for media items in which they or their minor children are prominently featured to be used in New Life publications.
• No identifying information will accompany photos, including names, addresses, email addresses, family members’ names, or schools.
• Anyone may request a particular media item which prominently features them or their minor children be removed
from use by submitting a request to the church office.
• If you submit images to be used by New Life Church you are giving the church the right to use the photos. These images must not contain any copyrighted material without permission.
• In addition to this policy being posted to the church website, the following maybe published periodically in the
We love to share our New Life family story with others and so you may see a lot of photos and videos being taken and shared in many ways. If you don’t want your image to be used in our story telling, please fill out the opt-out form. Parents, for a photo of your child to be used, we need your permission. Please download the PDF forms below and email a copy to the office or complete the form online in lieu of signing a paper copy.